This Legal 500 firm are seeking to expand their existing department through the addition of an experienced Employment Solicitor.
The firm has a wonderful reputation for their work on behalf of both claimants and respondent clients, winning significant, prestigious awards in recent months.
- Contract drafting
- Company handbooks
- Advising on policies and procedures
- Unfair dismissal
- Compromise agreements
- Discrimination and equal pay
The role would suit:
- An experienced Employment Solicitor with 5 or more years of PQE
- Previous experience with Claimants, Respondents and Tribunal work is essential
- A strong technical practitioner, able to work with little supervision and support junior members of the team
Due to the senior nature of this opportunity, it is essential that you can demonstrate consistent business development success and/or a client following.
Your skills as an Employment specialist should go hand in hand with strong client facing, organisational and networking skills.
The firm has grown in recent years and is on course for significant further expansion in the coming years. If you want to be a part of a leading London firm, very well-regarded by the Legal 500 and going from strength to strength, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
In return are high levels of job satisfaction, generous benefits and a relaxed working environment, including home-based working of course.
For more information on this Employment Associate or Partner opportunity in central London, or to apply, get in touch today for immediate consideration...... click apply for full job details