CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Compliance Principal to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis until December 2020, which is likely to be extended.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.Location:
This Pharmacovigilance Compliance Principal role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire. Salary:
Up to £500 per day LTD.Pharmacovigilance Compliance Principal Role:
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement, high performance, flexibility and quality emphasising a "can do" attitude and innovative approaches, across the business Pharmacovigilance (PV) system.
- Provide analytical support for Pharmacovigilance Compliance Systems.
- Provide expertise and resource for the design, development, implementation and continuous improvement, of a global portfolio of compliance analytics/reports.
- Support the existing portfolio of reports/dashboards across various technical platforms (Spotfire, Oracle APEX, Excel VBA), providing continuous improvement and customer support.
- Provide analytical input where required to KPIs, internal and external benchmarks, compliance and data quality issues, as well as responding to ad hoc business requirements, including requests in support of regulatory inspections.
- Knowledge/experience of Pharmacovigilance processes and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in data analytics.
- Knowledge of new and developing pharmacovigilance requirements/expectations.
- Knowledge of QMS and continuous improvement methodologies.
For more information or to apply for this Pharmacovigilance Compliance Principal position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48952.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK...... click apply for full job details