STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT MANAGERS REQUIRED FOR AN IMMEDIATE START!! BASED IN LONDON £39250 - £49000 PER ANNUM DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE + 15% FLEX FUNDS AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS!
My client is a well known national organisation and due to an exciting expansion in the team they are now looking to recruit 2 Stakeholder Engagement Managers on a permanent basis. The successful applicants will ideally have worked for Transport for London or within a strategic stakeholder position for a large organisation. This exciting and fast moving role will deal with highly complex issues impacting Transport for London so navigating political and environmental issues will be a day to day task. You will be working with legal agreements, supply chains and putting terms in place to ensure they are followed through without impacting on the business or projects. This strategic role will be working with a range of partners such as Jaguar Landrover, Highways England, Birmingham Airport to name a few so relationship management experience is key.
[ The role ]
- To be responsible for supporting the Strategic Partnerships Senior Manager in establishing strategic partnerships with key stakeholders and support collaborative working relationships that secure effective joint outcomes
- To be accountable for supporting the establishment of collaborative ways of working with defined and agreed stakeholders assisting in brokering, negotiating and delivering schemes that interact with the programme, agreeing joint ways of working that maximise opportunities whilst protecting delivery - cost and programme
- To be responsible for supporting the negotiation strategies for additional commercial agreements and variations to existing agreements that support the delivery, ensuring value for money whilst maintaining the safe and timely delivery of the scheme.
- To be accountable for supporting the management of agreed external relationships with strategic stakeholders
- To be responsible for collaborating and working with regional organisations to support strategic forums that facilitate discussion and decision making around maximising the business as a catalyst for growth, ensuring representation at these forums as required
- To be accountable for supporting the appropriate response to issues raised with strategic partners regarding opportunities to enhance scope for regional benefit where feasible to do so
- To be responsible for working with stakeholders and Integrated Project Teams (IPTs) to deliver supplementary projects that sit outside of the project that deliver additional benefit
[ Person and skills required ]
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships, influence and build trust amongst stakeholders and communities exercising diplomacy at every stage
- Analytical skills and an ability to interpret and respond to changing landscapes and understand and communicate complex issues with clarity and pay attention to detail
- Prioritisation and planning - Able to work to tight deadlines in a calm manner in a fast-moving organisation
- An ability to be heard through personal credibility and the exercise of sound judgement
- Communication - Ability to create high quality communications, sometimes with difficult messages to a sensitive audience, be able to network and demonstrate ambassadorial skills
- Working in communications on large infrastructure projects and using new and innovative communication channels
- Experience of working within communities, devising a strategy and managing the delivery of engagement activities in the public and/or private sectors, on infrastructure projects of similar scale, scope and complexity
- Experience of working in a political and/or regulated environment/sector
If you believe you have the skills/experience for this exciting opportunity please apply ASAP! For more information contact Mike at the office...... click apply for full job details