CassonX are delighted to be recruiting for a large Corporate Bank who are looking to add a Trade and Transaction Reporting Manager to their expanding AML team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to take on full responsibility of managing the Trade and Transaction Monitoring department, reporting directly to the Executive Director of the bank.
To be considered for this role CassonX are looking to identify c andidates that can demonstrate a full and in-depth understanding of Trade and Transaction Monitoring and detailed knowledge of AML and KYC policies. Candidates should also have a desire to be a part of the Senior Manager Regime and therefore a technical knowledge of relevant legislations and regulations is essential. Previous experience of managing a team will be required and previous responsibilities with managing projects would be deemed preferable.
Responsibilities also include:
- Ensuring all Trade and Transaction Monitoring SOP's and procedures reflects industry best practise
- Functioning in a senior capacity to ensure thorough application of all AML policies and procedures for T&TM.
- Coordinating with Compliance to ensure AML policies and procedures are in line with regulatory and industry best practice
- Provide training to staff for all T&TM procedures when necessary
- Oversee effective and compliant implementation of day to day monitoring investigation and all quality control processes
- responsible for escalating investigations to relevant parties and to provide MIS data to the banks management.
More details are available to those who submit a relevant CV...... click apply for full job details