Fire & Security Engineer - Durham
Company Van/Car, Pension Scheme, Mobile Phone, PDA, Uniform & Power Tools
Basic Salary: £24k - £28k pa DOE + Plus bonus opportunity
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and contribute towards making the world a safer, smarter place? Do you want an opportunity to enhance and improve your skills?
At Abel you will not only become part of a growing team but also have the satisfaction that you are helping customers to protect what matters to them most with a reliable, consistent and quality service.
With 55 years of experience to draw upon, Abel is recognised for its industry standards, innovative solution with cutting edge products and incomparable customer service (it's why we are still thriving in a hugely competitive market).
Do you have what it takes?
To be successful in this fast-paced role, you need a sound technical knowledge of Fire and Security products and systems with a proven track record. A thorough understanding of British Standards, NSI (NACOSS) and BAFE is essential and of course the ability to demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety requirements which is crucial for this role.
· Installation and service of our wide range of security products
· Advising customers on new products and services to improve efficiency
· Provide excellent service to customers, building solid working relationships
· Being involved in a 24 hour emergency cover rota
· Previous experience in the security industry including experience of working within commercial, residential and construction sites.
· Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
· Full UK driving licence
· Clean criminal record as all our engineers must be DBS checked
Competitive pay structure
Travel, Overtime, Call out and stand-by allowance
Commission scheme for up-sell and modifications
Employee Referral Scheme
If you meet the above criteria and feel you can make an impact in our well respected and evolving business, why not apply...... click apply for full job details