When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
There's nothing better than knowing you're part of a team that has made something perfect for someone. This commitment to perfection means our Engineers play a crucial role in maintaining the already high standards of our family-run business. With your proven experience as a Civil Engineer, we'll support you through high-quality training, great benefits and long-term career progression.
We are recruiting for an experienced Engineer, to be based in our Midlands Region. The role will be both challenging yet rewarding, compiling and delivering complete civil engineering packages across the division. When people buy a new home, they want everything to be absolutely perfect. So do we, and that extends beyond our homes to include the design, construction, and maintenance of everything from highways to drainage facilities. Our commitment to excellence means you can play a crucial role in maintaining the already high standards of a genuine industry leader.
- Assisting in the production of site appraisals.
- Developing road and sewer designs with the approving bodies in order to solve all associated engineering issues.
- Preparing/Co-ordinating detailed Section 38 and Section 104 designs.
- Preparing/Co-ordinating external levels drawings.
- Preparing/Co-ordinating private drainage drawings.
- Briefing and managing the Foundation Design Consultant.
- Assembling and delivering the civil engineering package.
- Obtaining Section 38 and Section 104 approvals.
- Obtaining foundation design approvals.
- Completing Section 38 and Section 104 agreements.
- Discharging engineering related and building related issues.
- Assisting in the discharge of engineering related planning conditions.
- Arranging for Section 38 and Section 104 maintenance inspections and bond releases.
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
- Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Maintaining all health and safety aspects associated with Covid-19.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Experience of working for a house builder or consultancy.
- Production of engineering designs.
- HNC in Civil Engineering Studies or similar.
- Extensive knowledge of Section 38, 104 and 278 agreements.
- Knowledge and application of:
- Highway Design Standards.
- Sewers for adoption.
- Building Regs Part H & BS8301.
- PDS design software.
- Microdrainage design software.
- Ability to work in a multi-functional Team.
- Company Car
- Bupa Health Care Cover
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- 33 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Group Staff Discount at Triumph Motorcycles ltd.
- Competitive discount on our homes (dependent upon the property and location)
- Discounted rates on building materials, home items and media packages from our suppliers
If you feel this vacancy could be your new career path, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV...... click apply for full job details