-Fixed Term: 16 months
-Salary: £23,400 - £25,740
Seeking an experienced and passionate employability/welfare to work professional to support job seekers back into sustainable employment.
Working for a leading employability/welfare to work provider, you will make a positive impact on job seekers in their transition from unemployment to employment and training.
- Support job seekers progress into employment
- Inspire, motivate & support participants
- Facilitate 1-1 & group employability sessions
- Engage local referral partners/employers
- Experience of working with job seekers
- Employability / Welfare to Work or related experience
- Strong communication & persuasion skills
- Comfortable working towards targets
- Level 3 qualified (any subject)
*NOT FOR YOU* Refer an Employment Advisor & receive £50 when we place!
By applying, you consent to Newtons Recruitment using your personal data to contact you in relation to this role...... click apply for full job details