My client is one of the world's fastest pet supplement businesses and they are looking to hire an experienced Data Engineer who has a passion for working with mass amounts marketing data. The company are looking for passionate forward thinking Data Engineer who want to work on a rapidly evolving product that has exciting growth plans.
You will have;Role:
- A solid understanding of business strategy and infrastructure
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements with a focus on automation
- Re-design and build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Work with all internal teams to ensure their Data needs are met
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
- 3-5 years hands on Data Engineering experience (Modelling)
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Strong SQL database knowledge
- Development background in Python
- Experience working in the AWS cloud space using tools such as S3 is essential.
- Great knowledge of data flows (Pipelining and Streaming)
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business that will allow you build from the ground up.
The client are looking to interview next week. If you are interested email me a copy of your latest CV () Or Apply