A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Security Officer one of our sites in Hertfordshire, Potters Bar, who will demonstrate and deliver high quality guarding and customer service to both our clients and service users.
- Position: Security Response Officer
- Location: Hertfordshire, Potters Bar (EN6)
- Pay Rate: £10.71 per hour
- Hours: Zero Hour contract - Av. 30 hours per week
- Shifts: DAYS & NIGHTS - Various Shifts - 0 & 1
Job Role / Requirements:
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence required
- Corporate Security Experience is required - At least 1 year
- Excellent communication both written & verbal
- Excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Flexible in the approach to daily duties and additional events when held on site.
- This position involves external & internal patrolling throughout the shift - able to stand/walk for extended periods when asked
- First Aid qualification & CCTV Licence is a bonus
- Able to demonstrate and deliver high quality guarding and customer service to both our clients and service users.
- Reliable, Responsible and Punctual to assist in the running of this estate
- Able to work in a team as well as on your own
- Be calm under pressure and confident in dealing with confrontational situations in a calm and professional manner
- The role will include, working front of house, reception, CCTV control room, post room duties, car park duties, assisting with fire alarm tests and isolations of estate fire alarm systems
- The ability to be pro-active and think on your feet use initiative
- To have a smart appearance befitting the company
- Be confident you are able to undertake 100% of all specific duties
- Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information requested
- HSF Health care plan
- HSF Perk Box - discounts & offers from cinema tickets to days out
- Cycle to work scheme
- First class training allowing you to develop your skills
- A view for career development
- Long service & Employee Recognition awards
CIS Security has been providing manned guarding services since 1972 and has developed into one of the most effective and reliable security companies in England. At CIS Security, we work as a team to deliver operational excellence and truly believe that the service we provide is unparalleled in the security industry.
At CIS Security Ltd, we do not just accept difference ? we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. CIS Security Ltd is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, quality, and business needs...... click apply for full job details