ISS Facility Services Security are seeking a Security Officer required for our client site based in Foston, working on a Full Time Permanent basis averaging 54 Hours Per week on a fixed shift pattern , currently Nights during the week, and Weekend Days and Nights to include Public/Bank Holidays.
Duties and responsibilities include access and egress control, authenticating right of access, conducting Internal & External patrols, following site specific procedures, assisting in all emergency incidents, manage onsite administration, providing and maintaining the highest standards of security service and Customer Care.
You will ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property.
* A valid Frontline Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA license
* Able to administer first aid (First Aid preferred, training will be provided)
*Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact numbers.
* Clear communication both written and verbal
* Excellent communication & administration skills
* Must be punctual and have the ability to think on their feet
* Reliable with excellent time-management skills.
* Smart, well-groomed and confident.
* A commitment to providing first class customer service is essential
* Must be a team player
* Good report writing skills
* Conflict management aware
* High level of Customer Care Awareness
* Security systems knowledge
* Telephone/switchboard skills
* IT literacy would be an advantage
In return we offer:
* £8.82 per hour based on an average of 54 Hours per Week - paid fortnightly
* Regular overtime opportunities available
* Bank Holiday's will be paid at double time (Hours worked from Midnight to Midnight)
* Working hours will be generally 12 hour shifts over, days, nights and weekends and some short notice changes as required by the operation
* 28 days annual leave per year including bank holidays
* Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
* Full company uniform provided with PPE
* Employee perks with payroll provider
* Working with a global leader in Facility Services
* ISS App Available to be used by all employees via any smart phone
* Comprehensive training offered including E Learning Modules
* Annual Appraisal, including & Career Development opportunities
ISS Facility Services Security is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates...... click apply for full job details