Internal Recruitment Professional - Competitive Salary - Located in Newcastle Upon Tyne
This role is unfortunately not fully remote working
Your new company
A global organisation with an office located in Newcastle, is looking for an Recruitment professional to join their office in Newcastle, but working alongside managers on multiple sites.
Your new role
You will be working alongside the recruitment manager, based on a different site so you will need to be able to delegate your own responsibilities and have the ability to work independently on the North East site. You will work alongside managers to discuss market trends and advise them on recruitment best practices.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you will need experience within the following:
- Working within an in-house recruitment position previously
- The ability to work in a fast paced, commercial environment with high volume workload
- Work well under pressure, with excellent communication skills
- Confidence when dealing with stakeholders in difficult circumstances
- Responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment, identifying talent through various platforms
- Creating job specifications and managing the interview and assessment process
- Working alongside the HR team to analyse future employee needs
- Recruitment networking & events
- Project work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.