An exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Installation Engineer to join a dynamic forward-thinking company based in Rushden, specialising in Industrial sites.
The company has been established for over 30 years and is proud to provide a professional, reliable service to the Industrial and Commercial sector, with an excellent reputation for quality care and customer service and a winner of the Northamptonshire SME awards for 'Employer of the Year'.
As an Electrical Installation Engineer, you will be required to provide on-site installation, maintenance and requests for service calls and when required working away from home.You will be able to work both on your own and as part of a team.With the ability to install MCB & MCCB Boards, large supplies, carry out EICR and Lighting inspections, general and emergency lighting installations; work at height and fault-finding.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
· To undertake site installation work.
· On-site maintenance and service.
· Be able to work alone or as part of a team.
· Problem solving
· 18 th Edition is essential
· IPAF Certificate advantageous
· ECS Card advantageous
· 2391 Test & Inspection an advantage
· NVQ level 3/AM2 or equivalent
· Previous experience within a similar role working in an industrial environment essential.
· Good manual skills for electronic and electrical installation tasks
· The ability to be able to work independently or as part of a team
· 25 Days holiday
· Between £13.00 and £17.00 per hour depending on experience.
· Mobile phone
· Work van for work purposes only - We pay for your fuel to and from your home.
· Pension scheme
· Bupa Health Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Based in Rushden, Northamptonshire.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to fulfil this this role then please apply now!..... click apply for full job details