Private Client Paralegal
Up to £23,000
Our client, a highly regarded firm with a specialist Private Client team are seeking a bright and professional Paralegal to support Partners and Solicitors in their Camberley office.
The team requires a paralegal to assist on all issues relating to private client work. The role comes with a good level of responsibility and you will also have direct client contact. The role will suit a keen and enthusiastic individual who is able to demonstrate previous employment experience within a law firm in a Private Client department.
- The administration of estates
- Succession and Tax planning
- Assisting solicitors with administration of High value and complex estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Applications to the Court of Protection
- Strong organisational and time management skills are required as the role will involve the efficient and cost-effective management of multiple files, often working to strict deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential to demonstrate understanding of our clients' needs and expectations;
- Good communications skills are also crucial as the successful candidate will have regular client contact and will often be required to explain complex areas of law in a simple and coherent way.
- Focussed attention to detail, speed and accuracy are important for all written documentation;
- The candidate should be a team player and contribute to the continued success of the team
- A minimum of 6 months working experience within Private Client law is essential, particularly dealing with Succession and Tax planning, Trusts, preparation of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Administration of Estates.
- Experience of undertaking some fee earning work
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and commitment
This role offers a great opportunity for a paralegal and competitive salary...... click apply for full job details