As a Dutch Language Customer Service Advisor you will join the European Customer Service team to support the Company's operation at our offices based in Stoke-on-Trent.
We are keen to welcome candidates who are passionate about delivering high quality service whilst working in a fast paced, rewarding environment with fantastic opportunities for progression.
For non UK residents, we will support you throughout the initial relocation process. We will provide you with fully furnished accommodation and in addition to this, you will receive 2 return flights to your current country of residence. Many more benefits are available for successful applicants.
Candidates must be prepared to work any 5 days from 7 including weekends.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• Fluent/Native verbal and written communication skills in Dutch.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Passion for delivering outstanding Customer Service.
• Ability to problem solve and find a resolution.
• Competent literacy and numeracy skills.
• Experience in a customer facing role.
• Assisting our global customer base via Live Chat, telephone and email.
• Supporting customers with a wide variety of account queries including payment, login, verification and bet queries.
The closing date for applications is 05/11/2020
To apply send a copy of your CV with covering letter quoting the position reference DUTCSA1020TJ or click on the link to apply.