We are working with a globally renowned Pharmaceutical client with a huge UK presence. This Client is known within the industry as one of the most science-led global healthcare companies with the ambition to enable individuals to accomplish more and carve their career own career path with exceptional work-life balance.
Come and join an exciting new era of Data Science in the world of healthcare and drug discovery, as Erick Semerene is looking to speak with Statisticians about a very exciting Senior Statistician role with a world leading CRO looking to add value to their team.
Working with cutting edge technology and a team of industry recognised experts you will have the opportunity to work on global studies. It is an office based role from their offices located in a brilliant UK location, with the ability to work from home 1-2 days per week.
Your core responsibilities include:
· Providing statistical knowledge to the design and analysis of clinical studies and development programs
· Providing direction and statistical oversight to outsourcing partners regarding requirements and standards for study-level work.
· Engaging in using modelling and simulations to extract information to inform design and decision-making
Experience and Skills:
· MSc or PhD in statistics or other related field with high statistical content with min. 2 years of industry experience in clinical study environment as a statistician
· Strong knowledge of statistical methods and applications in clinical trial design and analysis
· Proficiency in SAS and R languages
· Experience in development of protocols, statistical analysis plans, and clinical study reports
· Worked on multiple studies with a creative approach to leading teams
· Clinical development knowledge across all Phases, real world and integration studies
If you tick a few boxes in this "Wish List" and want to learn more, please get in contact to discuss this UK home-based position.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Erick Semerene at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharma and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for...... click apply for full job details