Software Business Manager
This is your chance to join one of Europe's leading defence organisation in developing bespoke solutions using the most technologically advanced software on the market. Their mission is to deliver operational excellence and to maintain industry leadership. They are the only European group capable of designing and producing defence systems that meet the whole range of current and future needs of their clients.
What's in it for you?
- This is a great role for an enthusiastic person looking to improve their business knowledge and experience within the engineering domain.
- You will be working with the management team in both the UK and wider international Software Engineering Organisation, ultimately supporting the development of safe, secure and reliable products that our customers can rely upon.
- They offer a supporting working environment with the opportunity to develop you skills at an exciting time for Software Engineering in the wider business.
- With some of the most sophisticated technology in defence, they continually look to broaden their existing talent base whilst maintaining a strategic edge, by exploiting new markets and new applications for our world-class technology base.
- Their success is based on the dedication of their people and they strive to offer each and every employee an enjoyable and rewarding career.
Working closely with senior colleagues in the UK, France and Italy, you will be coordinating the efficient management of workload forecasting, resource management, fiscal management and functional improvement programs to ensure that the business has full support in delivering both its current and future commitments.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Strategic Resourcing
- Metrics and Reporting
- Software UK Finances
- Organisational Transformation
Skills & Requirements
- You will be enthusiastic, and have the energy and resilience to try out new ideas, and to 'sell' new approaches to the organisation
- You will be a great communicator and influencer, and favour a supportive, collaborative, open approach. You will be comfortable influencing at senior levels.
- You will have the ability to establish clarity in the presence of conflicting, complex needs.
- You will be capable of developing long-term collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Base salary of up to £60,000
- Flexible working
- Generous Pension Scheme
- 25 Contracted days holiday plus 10 Bank Holidays
- Paid overtime
- State of the art site facilities