The Customer Access Officer will be the first point of contact for customers and/or employees. You will be required to handle all customer queries.
Our client is a leading organisation within the Property and housing Industry, based in Cheshire. You will join a well-motivated and professional team and be supported with a training programme and opportunity to develop within the organisation.
The Customer Access Officer will be responsible for:
- Provide support and advice to customers on all aspects of our services and to deliver this service within the required standards.
- To document all enquiries and actions taken through the Customer Relationship Management System, and escalate any matters that cant be resolved.
- Willing to go the extra mile to deliver high quality results on time in association with individual performance targets.
- To maintain knowledge of policies, statutory and legislative requirements and deliver services within these boundaries
The Successful Customer Access Officer will have/ be:
- Previous experience working in a customer Service role
- Previous housing experience
- Strong communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent telephone manner
12 mointh FTC + Training and career progression opportunities + Flexible working options + £21000 Salary