Customer Service Representative ~ Immediate Start Dates Now Available
Based: Nottingham City Centre
Availability : Part time or Full time available
Here at NPA Marketing we are one of the fastest-growing customer acquisition firms in the UK. The demand for services and that of our clients has grown considerably post lockdown and the effects that Covd_19 has had on our clients. As a company this means we are now looking for individuals with a passion for customer service to join the NPA Family , we will be selecting individuals who are looking to grow with a company and have that hunger to learn.
We take a personalised approach when it comes to our services and as a company we deliver through our various marketing campaigns including B2B, B2C, Events and Residential Campaigns.
Day to Day - The Role:
- Working on behalf of our clients to take their product and service direct to the consumer
- Work alongside the Campaign Manager on the execution of local campaigns either events based, or a residential campaign face to face building rapport with each prospective customer
- Always able to understand and analyse our clients needs and provide a strategy around what best suits their marketing needs
- Gaining invaluable interpersonal and presentation sales skills
- Manage sales transactions and customer queries confidently and professionally
- Building & nurturing relationships with customers and maintaining clients expectations
Why NPA Marketing? With award winning in-house training we are proud to offer product training, personal development, mixed with on the job training.
- You will always have the opportnunity to work alongside a senior member of the team at all times so don't worry you won't be left to your own devices unless you feel ready!
- Brand new start-up with internal growth opportunities on the horizon.
- Lucrative client bonus scheme with uncapped commission only earnings meaning there is no limit to your earning potential here at NPA.
- Dynamic, supportive and fun-loving team environment with regular social events
- Focus on well-being, ongoing support and mentorship
- Cross-training is available in various areas of the business- PR, HR, Recruitment, Sales, Forecasting, Business Development, Leadership
- International and National Travel opportunities on behalf of the company
Do you qualify?
Whilst we aren't looking for specific experience we do look for:
- Positive can-do attitude
- Great student mentality with a hunger to learn and develop
- Pride yourself on your customer engagement efforts and profressional appearance
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and towards targets
- Enjoy working as part of a team
Candidates please note we are offering this position on a self-employed basis with performance based uncapped pay, if you haven't worked this way before no problem! Please ask our hiring manager for all of the information if contacted!
Note: Candidates must be 18+ and eligible to work in the UK (we are unable to take student Visa's at this time).
Shortlisted candidates can be contacted within a timely manner.
We look forward to hearing from you!..... click apply for full job details