Here at Health-on-Line we're looking for a PMI Team Manager to join our dynamic and innovative team based in Bournemouth. You will join us on a fill time, permanent basis in return for a competitive salary of £42,000 per annum, plus a year-end bonus (potential 15%).
Health-on-Line is a health insurer that has been part of the AXA Group since 2012, and has experienced tremendous growth since its establishment in 2000. Located in Bournemouth, it has over 400 staff to look after its customers.
2020 is an exciting year for us as we will be transiting from Health-on-Line and aligning with AXA PPP under one identity - AXA Health . Why is our name changing? Well… We know that people perceive 'health' as being more relevant to broader health and wellbeing. Whilst taking care of our customers who are sick remains vitally important, in the future we want to offer a broader range of services including health maintenance and disease prevention.
This PMI Team Manager role requires you to closely manage a team of sales agents, being responsible for ensuring individual and team targets are achieved as well as adhering to all relevant policies and procedures. This position's primary responsibility is ensuring organisational effectiveness by providing effective and efficient management and leadership.
Your main responsibility is to work closely with the Sales Managers and other Team Managers to manage activity to maximise lead conversion and therefore achieve overall results for the department
Responsibilities of our PMI Team Manager include:
- Management and development of your team through motivation and effective skills development
- Educates sales agents in groups and 1:1 sessions re changes to products & processes - to ensure performance targets are met
- Hold regular 1:1's with team members and facilitate regular team meetings - ensuring all are documented
- Manage HR issues within your team including absence, performance reviews, probationary periods, succession planning and all conduct and capability issues and ensure a fair and consistent approach is taken
- Play an active role in the recruitment process - including leading interviews, suggesting improvements to the process, attending assessment evenings
- Work with the sales coach and team quality to identify training needs within your team. As a group devise an appropriate training plan, ensure implementation and monitor subsequent progress
- Development of and improvement to existing procedures and systems
- Make effective use of MI to identify areas for improvement and implement appropriate plans to address these areas
- Become a key part of the wider sales management team. Sharing best practice amongst managers within PMI and the wider business; and ensuring consistency across the business
Skills, knowledge and behaviour required of our PMI Team Manager:
- Proven experience managing a team to achieve targets
- Experience managing performance, behavioural and absence issues to successful resolution
- Able to demonstrate a clear interest in individual needs and points of view
- Excellent organisational skills - a strong objective setter, planner and controller, always finishing what is started
- Able to make fair decisions under pressure and considers the wider impact of decisions before taking action
- Critical thinking and a positive problem solver
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Excellent communication, empathy and negotiation skills
- Self-disciplined and able to manage own and others workload
- Ability to work methodically and accurately
- Strong and positive work ethic and attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain effective
Who are we?
Health-on-line has always strived to create a culture of responsibility and encourage the principle that we all work as one team. You will be expected to go the extra mile and embrace this culture.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at Health-on-Line, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it's about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone - regardless of difference.
If you have the skills and experience to become our PMI Team Manager, please click 'apply' today!..... click apply for full job details