A Fleet and Compliance Administrator opportunity has become available for a keen and enthusiastic individual looking to join our new Vehicle Maintenance Team at our Distribution Centre in Amesbury, Wiltshire.
This role covers Monday - Friday working 37.50 hours a week.
The appointed Fleet and Compliance Administrator will be confident and reliable with a hands on and organised approach to work. Job Description
- £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year including bank and public holiday allowance rising to 6.6 weeks upon 5 years' service
- Contributable Company pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- 10% in store discount
- Access to social and sporting events
Minimum Criteria To Apply
- Assist the Fleet and Compliance Manager in ensuring compliance with all legal, safety and 'O' Licence requirements at all times
- Ensure all fleet documentation is kept for the legally required time frame
- Ensure all defects are completed and signed off by the repair workshop
- Ensure that all repairs are tracked for costing and analysis
- Ensure the workshop is communicated with regularly to keep fleet repair times to a minimum and assist the Transport Department in maximising fleet availability
- Complete administrative tasks and reports as requested
About The Company
- Experience of large commercial fleet administration in a busy retail organisation
- A good knowledge of all legislation associated with Transport, including Tachograph regulations, WTD and EU Transport Legislation
- Experience of fleet compliance in respect of VOSA requirements and 'O' licence adherence
- Knowledge of service scheduling within a large commercial fleet
- Understanding of auditing processes within a retail organisation
- Computer proficient; Word, Excel, Access database and documents
TJ Morris Limited trading as Home Bargains is a privately owned family run discount retailer selling top brands at the lowest possible price on the UK high street.
Having started more than 40 years ago in Liverpool our customers continue to be at the heart of everything we do and throughout our 530 stores we have over 4.5 million customers each week.
With plans to increase our store portfolio to 900 stores throughout the UK we are a fast-paced retailer opening 50 stores a year (nearly one every weekend) - and we wouldn't have it any other way!..... click apply for full job details