Starting salary range: £35k- £40k Dependent on experience
Location: Green Lane, Walsall
Duration: 12- 18 months
As a leading water company, South S taffs Water, incorporating Cambridge Water is recognised throughout the UK's water industry for delivering outstanding service and high quality standards to over 1.6 million household and business customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to contribute to our Retail programme. We're looking for someone to join the team and help us set up this new way of working, playing a key role in the design of processes and training, to help embed change within our organisation .
- Partner with existing external Customer to gather business requirements and create a clear conceptual design to meet business requirements
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change
- Simplifying requirements, so they are easily understood across the whole team
- Evaluating risks and predicting potential problems
- Manage the overall work plan to ensure work is assigned and completed on time within budget
- You will be able to constructively identify areas for improvement and coach others in new techniques, behaviours and mind sets
- You will be able to approach, work with, influence and challenge across all levels
- Present business solutions and recommendations to internal and external Stakeholders and Clients.
- Previous experience of working in a customer service or contact centre environment with a focus on delivering service excellence
- At least two years' experience in identifying, quantifying, initiating, leading and delivering process improvement plans
- Experience of working alongside operation managers and customer facing people, managing change and delivering improvements
Skills & Personal Characteristic:
- Systematic, organised, able to plan ahead and prioritise work.
- Ability to communicate technical detail in ways that business users can understand to help them access and interpret information hidden within large and complex datasets.
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft packages - specifically Excel, Work and Outlook
- Strong analysis skills and ability to quickly grasp operational issues
- Strong interpersonal; negotiation, influencing and facilitation skills...... click apply for full job details