At Depaul UK have an exciting opportunity for a Database Manager to join our team in London on a full-time permanent basis. In return, you'll earn a competitive salary of £38,894 per annum + pension & other benefits.
Depaul UK delivers a range of support and housing services around the UK for young people and adults at risk of homelessness. We provide services that prevent homelessness, increase the resilience of those we work with and energise opportunities for employment, education, training & volunteering. We're dedicated to putting our values into action to achieve a society where everyone has a place to call home and a stake in their community.
In return as our Database Manager we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 34 days of annual holiday including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
The Database Manager role:
You will have full responsibility for our supporter database (Raiser's Edge NXT), working within the Fundraising and Engagement directorate, and liaising with our Finance and Services teams.
In being accountable for the database, you'll provide support for the use of fundraising data for marketing and management purposes across Depaul UK. You'll also be responsible for driving the effective use of data and the database by the Fundraising team to support organisation-wide strategic goals.
You'll be passionate about supporting strategic and high-value projects such as Supporter Journey development for more effective communications. The key areas of delivery for this role will be Data Strategy and Database Management.
What makes this role exciting?
Raiser's Edge is our central system for managing supporter relationships and we are at an exciting time of development in this area, with ambitious plans for growth. This role is critical to supporting the delivery of a refreshed data management and audience strategy for the organisation.
What will ideally support your success in the Database Manager role?
- Extensive experience of managing a relationship database, preferably Raiser's Edge NXT, within a fast-paced fundraising/sales/customer-facing environment
- An ability to determine and manage system and dev priorities weighing operational need against strategic delivery
- Demonstrable ability to deliver high-quality data services with the ability to drive change
- Skilled at translating segmentation models into accurate data delivery to support fundraising campaigns, reporting and financial reconciliation
- Fully competent using Excel and related data reporting and importing tools. Importomatic experience desired
Closing date: Thursday 12 November 2020 at 12:00 pm
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you'd like to become our Database Manager then please click 'apply' today - don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies...... click apply for full job details