BardWood Support Services are now looking for security officers that can demonstrate the confidence, experience, drive, flexibility and determination to provide the highest standard of operational service within a busy port environment. The ideal candidate will possess the skills to deliver an effective and efficient service to the client.
The position requires you to have a high level of self-presentation, excellent customer service & communication skills are essential along with a positive/helpful attitude.
This position requires you to work days, nights and weekends as part of a rota.
Shifts: 4 on, 4 off (days, nights and weekends) 12 HR SHIFTS
You must have:
* 5 year checkable work history
* Valid SIA badge
* Full UK Manual Driving Licence
* Excellent communication
* Excellent customer service
* Experience in a similar role is essential
* Physically fit
* Excellent customer service skills
* Enthusiastic in delivering service excellence
* Possess the ability to work under pressure
* Effective Communicator
* Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
* The ability to work independently or as a team
* Strong interpersonal skills
For an immediate interview for this role, please apply today