Please note this role can be homebased anywhere in the UK **
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It is this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We are passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That is why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
This is a process and data-oriented role, and you will be a self-motivated, target driven individual with an eye for detail, strong numerical and technical skills and a keen interest in process engineering, data analysis and reporting. You will enjoy being part of a team that drives Business Excellence and delivers transformational programmes of work, accelerating business performance.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Be responsible for defining and documenting new and existing functional processes
• Work closely with a variety of internal teams to understand the key KPIs used to drive our business and create a visualisation of this data in a manner that can be easily interpreted by Senior Leadership.
• Working with key project stakeholders to communicate and formulate the business vision for transformational projects, the scope of the project, and to map out initial requirements.
• Strive to ensure that data collection processes are automated and documented where possible to maximise efficiency.
• Work with large data sets, using Excel and other data visualisation tools to deliver on programme and divisional objectives
• Work closely with Programme and Project Managers in the Business Excellence team to deliver analysis required to drive programme outcomes.
• Work with other Data Analysts on the team to share knowledge, expertise, and best practice
• Work with managers to ensure that the effort and timeline to deliver on a particular piece of analysis is understood
• Be proactive and recommend process improvements or new tools with the overall goal of helping managers to gain greater business insight through the exposure of data or metrics.
As a well-rounded Business Analyst, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Previous experience working in a similar role within a Business Excellence team
• High level of communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with a diverse range of internal stakeholders
• Strong working knowledge of product lifecycles and sales processes
• Highly analytical and data driven
• Excellent Excel skills required
• Excellent Powerpoint skills required
• Experience with at least one data analytics tool such as PowerBI, Tableau, Databricks & Alteryx etc is essential.
• Knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage
• Ability to influence individuals/teams within Access to ensure that the goals of the team are delivered
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
• Ability to work on own initiative and drive tasks forward is essential
• Strong team player who can contribute to the development of our strategy and flex as our team requirements change
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we take the development of our people seriously. We will work with you to carve out your success plan and opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain