Purpose of role:
To provide administrative support, within the HR department in order to ensure the successful implementation and completion of team/departmental objectives.
Key result areas:
* To undertake general administrative duties such as; data entry, dealing with correspondence, contractual changes, file management, etc. thereby supporting the efficient and effective operation of the HR department.
* To provide reporting services including regular and ad-hoc management information and KPI reporting to the HR team, business and external clients/service providers.
* To support the maintenance and development of the HR Information System inclusive of data cleansing work.
* To prioritise, plan and co-ordinate the designated workload in order to ensure completion to time and specified quality standard.
* To ensure the provision of excellent customer service to all stakeholders in order to maximise customer satisfaction.
* To follow Peabody Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure, as far as is practicable, your own safety and that of others in the workplace. You may be required to undertake specific Health and Safety roles such as Fire Warden or First Aider as part of your duties.
* Good analytical skills. Experience of Microsoft packages specifically: MS Excel (Intermediate), MS Word (Intermediate). HR or L&D administration experience in a fast paced HR team.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* High quality communicator in any media. Proven ability to plan, work under pressure, multi-task and meet short deadlines.
* Project management skills. HR systems reporting experience. CPP/CIPD qualified