Senior Technical SEO Specialist
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Fully remote from UK
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum
I am looking for a Senior Technical SEO Specialist to join a high performing team dedicated to SEO, working alongside the Head of Search. You'll use all of your knowledge and experience to drive SEO performance improvements and manage projects across departments to support the overall growth strategy of the company.
The right person will be innovative in coming up with scalable SEO strategies and will also be playing an important role in shaping the company's internal search engine. You'll also get to work alongside developers to implement fixes and improvements and ensure all new code is SEO friendly.
As well as this, you'll be tasked with conducting investigations and analysis to solve problems and improve page speed, core web vitals, mobile friendliness, usability and discoverability You will also get the opportunity to coach and mentor more junior members of the team.
Key skills and knowledge for the role:
- Technical SEO experience with a focus on ecommerce
- Highly analytical
- Excellent understanding of crawling and indexing
- Strong understanding of International SEO and hreflang implementation
- Google guidelines regarding sitemaps, robots.txt, disavow files and usage of SEO HTML tags and attributes
- SERPs, rich results and structured data
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console for finding issues/opportunities
This role is a great opportunity for a Senior SEO specialist wanting to work with a large website, experiment with new methods and projects and get mentoring from a leader in the SEO field (ranked in the top 202).
If this role sounds of interest and you have the relevant experience, please apply for more details