Role: Sales Consultant
Location: Milton Keynes, Agile working policy
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience plus uncapped monthly commission
Start Date: As soon as possible
The Company: Ganymede are a leading engineering consultancy who have been established for 20 years. We are part of the RTC Group who specialise in safety critical contingent labour. We have 10 UK offices and over 1800 contractors working across the Group. We are currently looking for ambitious individuals to join our Energy division in Milton Keynes. Ganymede's Energy clients include major UK Energy and Utilities Companies including British Gas, SSE, EON, OVO. Ganymede specialise in supplying safety critical contract and permanent labour to our clients along with other services including training and workforce management.
The Role of a Sales Consultant: You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and managing existing accounts. You will need to have strong sales skills, be solutions focused, proactive, professional and with the ability to learn quickly. You will be monitored and measured on your ability to arrange, find, and create new business opportunities, arrange client meetings, progress sales through the pipeline and develop strong relationships with new and existing clients.
Day-to-day activities typically involve:
• Contacting clients by telephone and email to generate new business leads and opportunities.
• Arranging and attending new business meetings
• Managing your pipeline, researching, and finding opportunities within the energy markets.
• You will be generating opportunities using a variety of sales tools including social media, networking, and supply chain systems.
• Finding new ways to generate sales and opportunities for the business, including setting up and attending conferences, trade shows and industry events.
• Overseeing the administration of your client's business and accounts, ensuring successful placement of successful candidates, in conjunction with the administrative support function
• Working towards monthly and quarterly targets and KPI's
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Rachael Bailey-Frost.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation