Commercial Litigation Solicitor / Legal Executive
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a reputable independent law firm. Our client is looking to hire an NQ Solicitor, 1 - 3 years PQE Solicitor or a Legal Executive to join their renowned Commercial Litigation Team, in their Sheffield Office.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Overseeing a busy caseload of commercial litigation files
* Conducting consultation with clients on varied commercial law matters
* Providing expert legal advice on commercial disputes matters
* Review documentation, forms, information, evidence, statements and defences
* Ensuring high quality client care and service delivery
* Allocating and distributing administrative tasks on files to support team
* Attempt to settle legal enquires, disputes and general matters outside of the court
* Negotiating settlements
* Dealing with appeals
* Preparing files for court
* Attending court hearings
* The successful candidate will have recently completed their training contract and looking for a Newly Qualified Solicitor position OR will have been qualified as a solicitor / legal executive for 1 - 3 years
* All successful candidates will require an active practicing certificate
* Previous experience within commercial law is vital
* Running a caseload of commercial law files is vital
If this Solicitor / Legal Executive vacancy is of interest, please submit your CV through the apply button. For further information, or if you have any questions prior to submitting your CV, please contact Rhys Spencer at CRA Consulting.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at (url removed).
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful