Systems Architect with demonstrable experience defining key technical processes and solutions is sought by a well-known financial services organisation based in Birmingham. With large scale investment in technical innovation this Systems Architect will be joining a dynamic, autonomous team delivering system upgrades that will facilitate the organisations commitment to digitalisation over the coming years.
This role would suit a Systems Architect who can bring solid multi- tier architectural experience to the team supported by web service integration understanding ideally gained within financial services.
In return this Systems Architect based near Birmingham will be rewarded with market leading personal development and growth opportunities and incredibly flexibility around working hours.
This Systems Architect based near Birmingham should have most of the following key skills:
- A strong background in Multi-tier solution architecture with an in-depth understanding of modern software and web services - C#, .Net, Java, Rest, SOAP etc
- Solid JSON, XML understanding
- Excellent diagramming & architectural skills
- Agile, scrum methodology understanding
- Extensive high level stakeholder management exposure
- Experience working in financial services or heavily regulated industries would be a real plus
- Azure exposure would be incredibly useful
This Systems Architect based near Birmingham will receive:
- £60,000 - £70 DoE starting salary
- Hybrid working
- 10% bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- pay rises when in post
- Private healthcare
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Personal development and growth plan
- Annual salary reviews
So if you are a Systems Architect with a passion for solution design and want to join an organisation at an incredibly exciting phase of digital transformation please apply now to be considered.
Solution design, Multi -Tier architecture, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, C