Park Royal, London
39 Hours a week (Monday to Friday) 11.00am - 7.30pm
ITH Pharma specialises in the provision of Parenteral Nutrition, chemotherapy and CIVAS. Our team provides flexible services with batch and bespoke items for adults, paediatrics and neonates to both NHS and private hospitals.
The successful candidate will be joining a forward thinking organisation where sharing ideas and developing their people is how they have built their success.
We are now looking to add a further Maintenance Technician to our Facilities team, based across our 3 modern sites in Park Royal, the successful candidate will be required to carry out general maintenance and repairs throughout any buildings owned and operated by ITH Pharma LTD in both pharmaceutical and Non-pharmaceutical areas.
Duties will include
* Liaise with, monitor, and assist external contractors working on site.
* Identify and Perform repairs and maintenance work, on all aspects of the facility
* General painting / decoration of all areas of the facility
* Build and install basic furniture items.
* Install items such as boards / desk / locks etc. as required.
* Perform emergency repairs, routine maintenance and change out of equipment as directed.
* Maintain tooling, ensuring that appropriate tools are easy to access in the areas required.
* Assist with department moves
* Check and act upon the repair logs on a daily basis.
* Monitor stock level of spare parts and consumables for essential equipment and report when replenishment is required.
* Perform cleaning as required following maintenance / repair work.
* Package and send equipment to suppliers when required
* With appropriate training perform portable appliance testing
* With appropriate training monitor cleanrooms decontamination cycles and air supply resumption each evening.
* Ensure problems are escalated to an appropriate manager in a timely fashion
* Feed back to the facilities engineer and Operations and facilities Manager with updates on repairs.
Ideally you will have experience within a facilities type role, but this is not essential. More importantly you will be practically minded and have some mechanical and electrical experience from working in a commercial or industrial setting and not be afraid to get stuck into tasks within the facility
You will have good communication skills, be able to follow instructions and general DIY skills, plus excellent time management. Ideally you will have the ability to perform basic diagnostic tasks
In return we offer a competitive package and the chance to work for a company which offers a stable career with the chance to progress
If this is you, apply now