FACILITIES MANAGER - LARGE ESTATE - LUXURY BRAND - BASED WEST SUSSEX - CIRCA £50,000 + BENEFITS
Leisure Solutions specialise in the recruitment of Leisure and Hospitality professionals across the UK, working with a range of businesses to attract the right people, helping businesses thrive and improving lives.
We are assisting in the recruitment of a Facilities Manager with experience of operational facility management across a large estate for a premium luxury brand. Working closely with the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for all maintenance requirements across the business, including a few remote sites.
The Facility Manager is responsible for all maintenance and repairs across the estate, leading a team of maintenance workers, engineers and support workers to ensure the smooth running of the business. You will:
* Manage a team of circa 30 staff across the business
* Setting work low agenda for your team, ensuring works are completed on time and in budget
* Negotiate sub-contractor rates and engage with 3rd parties
* Schedule all planned maintenance requirements, ensuring your team have clear notification of works scheduled
* Respond to any emergency works across the estate, responding to weather warnings and ensuring property is well maintained at all times
* Engage with 3rd parties and visitors to the business
* Oversee the security of the business and ensure the security of the premises has adequate cover on call at all times
IN RETURN FOR YOUR HARD WORK
Ideally, having gained facility management experience on a large estate with experience across both internal and external works, such as farm estates, premium hotel establishments and private school estates, you will have a hands-on approach and be a competent problem solver.
Working closely with your team you will:
* Be an engaging leader, able to motivate and organise your team
* Have good negotiation and communication skills
* Be able to deliver clear instructions, setting both financial and time targets
* Ba a results driven individual, able to demonstrate experience at delivering results
Primarily based at their West Sussex estate, with occasional travel to other sites, the company are offering a competitive salary of £50,000 with a full range of additional benefits.
Short-term accommodation can be provided for someone looking to relocate to the area.
For further information please submit a current CV for review.
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services