Digital Graphic Design (Photoshop & Illustrator)
Location - London (Harrow)
Salary - £23k-£28K DOE
Skills - Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Email Marketing, UX, UI, Digital Design, Logo Design, Adobe Creative Suite, Digital Design, Graphic Design, Digital
We have a superb opportunity for an experienced Digital Graphic Designer to join a leading Software & Services Company in Harrow. Working alongside some of the most recognisable brands in the UK this isn't an opportunity to miss out on! Well known for the unique services and software that is used, this is a chance to work with cutting-edge technology as a designer.
We are looking for a Digital Graphic Designer with a passion for design and an interest in both Online and Offline Design. As our Digital Graphic designer, you'll have strong Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver skills. Skills within animation and UX are also greatly desired!
You will be the main Digital Graphic Designer in the team tasked with creating ideas that translate into effective digital designs for companywide marketing i.e., web, print, and email marketing. You could design a Christmas e-card one day, create a boilerplate for a training manual the next, produce a PowerPoint presentation for an Expo the week after and create new business cards two weeks after that! Your duties include, but are not limited to the following:
* Creating outstanding marketing materials for both online and offline projects
* Aiding all departments with any design work - training manuals for technical, business cards for management, compliment slips for Admin, T-shirt logos for promotional merchandise etc.
* Able to work well under pressure and prepared to put in the hours when projects demand it
* An active team player who enjoys social team events
* Demonstrate outstanding conceptual and creative thinking in your design work
* Ability to design for various projects, large or small
* Be up to date on trends and design technologies
* Able to work with a wide range of clients from initial design briefs, to brainstorming ideas through to design and delivery
* Maintain all company marketing materials, updating as and when required
So, if you are a creative Digital Designer, we would LOVE to hear from you! Apply with CV and you MUST upload a portfolio bursting at the seams with talent and creativity