Our client is looking to recruit several maintenance operatives to join a friendly team within a well-established company. We are seeking motivated & driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.
As a maintenance operative your duties will include:
* Upkeep of flooring across the factory & Site, working with high-powered equipment and tools to repair any damaged flooring.
* Wall repairs and surface re-painting across the site.
* Maintain records of all maintenance work, and report this to the Hygiene and Production manager
* Keeping repair tools and supplies clean and organized.
* Making and installing new furniture or equipment.
* You will be using a hand tool to repair the damaged cages
* You will be repairing minor mechanical repairs like wheels and changing shelves
* Other Maintenance Operative and additional duties may be required
* Communicating effectively as part of a team
* Following all health and safety rules and regulations
* We have onsite free parking and great transport links
* Canteen providing hot and cold food and free tea and coffee
* Training is provided as a Maintenance Operative, so no experience is needed
All Training Provided. Apply today!!!
Shifts & Salary:
* Night shifts
* You can choose your shift pattern
* Monday- Friday
* Shifts starting from 10 pm
* 9.93 per hour
To Apply, send an up to date CV or for more information, please call CastleView Group