As a top 200 law firm, Flint Bishop represent leading UK organisations including government agencies, public sector bodies and PLCs, providing pragmatic and solution-orientated advice, which is nationally recognised by both the legal and business community.
To support our recruitment drive and ambitious growth plans, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Accounts Assistant to join our finance team based at our Derby office.
The role reports directly to the Chief Finance Officer.
The role is full time, Monday to Friday 09:15 to 17:30 with a one-hour unpaid lunchbreak.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
* Process Bills and Mark downs
* Log disbursement invoices
* Post Court Fee Statements / HMLR statement to Matters
* Input / authorise payments in our Online Banking system
* Complete daily banking
* Allocate monies received in and paid out, promptly to Matters
* Prepare bank reconciliations
* Take card payments over the phone
* Assist the team with other tasks and ad hoc projects as and when required.
The candidate skills & experience:
* Possess sound IT skills and be able to adapt to new IT systems very quickly
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
* Experience with an online banking system
* Ability to learn quickly and be flexible with their approach to work.
* Be highly self-motivated and comfortable with regular deadlines.
* Able to multi-task and work through high volumes of work efficiently
* Be numerate and highly accurate with their work.
* Hard working and be a good team player.
* Excellent communications skills and confidentiality
* Have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Have experience with an online banking system
* Be highly self-motivated and comfortable with regular deadlines
* Be able to multi-task and prioritise their workload
* Have strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Disclosure will be required in the event that a position is offered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent