£22,000 to £24,000 per annum
The details of the position are as below:
* To assist in ensuring the golf course is properly laid out, prepared and maintained to the required standard for members and guests.
* Work with the greenkeeping team to assist in the turf maintenance including mowing, irrigating and control of pests and disease on the greens.
* To assist in the maintenance of bunkers, course furniture and holes.
* Operate machinery used for specific tasks whilst complying with standard operating procedures to ensure Health & Safety regulations are met.
* To attend training courses which are identified as necessary for the performance of the position.
* Ensure all Health & Safety systems protect and promote a safe working environment.
* To comply with any reasonable instruction issued by your Manager.
* Undertake all operations in an environmentally sustainable manner.
* Maintain open communication, ensuring all team members are well informed at all times and working collaboratively with other departments.
* Stand in as lead when the Head Greenkeeper is on annual leave.
* Attend monthly client meetings with the Head Greenkeeper and Regional Manager.
Qualifications and other Requirements:
* Level 2 NVQ in Greenkeeping or Sports Turf Management
* PA1, PA6 required and PA2 preferred but not essential
Preferred (BUT NOT ESSENTIAL) Skills:
* Previous Greenkeeping experience.
* Strong team orientation, work ethic and good communication skills.
For further details on this great new role, please apply with your CV via the apply button or contact David at our London office