BardWood Support Services have a fantastic opportunity for a Mobile Cleaning Supervisor. If you are practical, hands on, responsible and enjoy working on your own as well as within a team then this could be the position for you.
You need to be reliable, able to follow safety instructions and be reasonably fit to do this job. There are no fixed qualifications required however, previous Supervisor cleaning experience essential.
Rates: £11.60 per hour
Hours: 40 per week working 5 out of 7
Area: Bedford and surrounding areas.
- working with a team of cleaners
- organising rotas and complete all associated paper work
- manage equipment materials and stock levels for your sites
- recruit train and re-corrective training for your team
- be prepared to be hands on
- team briefings
- supervise quality control procedures
- ensure staff are presenting a professional image at all times
- display health and safety at all times ensuring attention to the covid guidance
- ensuring COSHH is adhered to at all times
This is an eight week temp to perm position. once transferred you can expect to receive the following benefits, the below is just to name a few:
- Voucher incentives scheme
- Leisure experiences
- Discounts from a large range of High street retailer's
Driving license as company van will be provided -(No points on license)
Supervisory experience within the cleaning industry
Enthusiastic in delivering service excellence
Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
The ability to work independently or as part of a team
Strong people management skills
Excellent written and verbal communication
Good understanding of health and safety regulations
For an immediate interview for this role, please apply today.
* Contact: Tobi Lawal