SIG Plc. is a leading supplier of specialist building materials to trade customers across Europe as a specialist distributor of insulation and interiors products and merchant of roofing and exterior products.
We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Administrator for SIG (Fixing & On-line), for a 1 year FTC, to establish and maintain efficient relationships with both customers and suppliers on a daily basis from our busy Leeds branch.
What does the role involve?
As Sales Administrator, you will be dealing with both our online and account customers, where you will be order processing and progressing, pricing and stock checking, as well as assisting our sales team in preparing quotations and taking the overflow of customer enquiries. The role will also include data processing on our ERP system and working with our admin team in dealing with customer credits/stock issues and invoices, as well as general office duties.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
• A good communicator, as you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
• Self-motivated, organised hard working
• A good understanding of Microsoft Office. Product and business IT systems training will be given.
In return we offer:
• Competitive salary with annual pay award and staff recognition schemes
• 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays. Company closed during Christmas period.
• A great pension, with SIG contributing up to 7.5% and up to 4x life insurance
• Money saving with retail discounts via colleague portal
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Share Incentive Scheme