Company: A well-established large format printing and digital production company.
Role: Our client is currently looking for a Print Finisher to join their team in Watford
Our client are looking to recruit a highly experienced Print Finisher to work in our busy watford studio.
* Setting and running an array of finishing equipment
* Maintenance and upkeep of machinery and work area
* Working to strict deadlines
* Quality control
* Strong experience in Digital Print Finishing - essential
* Working on a I-cut machines, UV & Latex printers and with cold or hot mount laminators would be advantageous
* Working with the more common materials for example, Vinyl, Di-bond, Foamex & Acrylic etc.
* General Digital Finishing is essential i.e., stitching, horizon, mounting onto foamex, foam board, wrap edge sealing, constructing roller banner stands, pop-up display exhibitions, cardboard display stands etc.
* Experience in the following is preferred; saddle stitching, PUR/Perfect Binding, Laminating, Guillotine, Creasing and Folding plus
* CAD experience - desirable
* A flexible and 'can do' working style
* Able to work under pressure as a print finisher
* Self-motivated and driven
Please email your full CV details to us. All applications are strictly confidential, and your details will not be shared without your consent.
print finisher, digital, litho, print, warwickshire, guilotines, london, print finisher, digital, litho, print, warwickshire, guilotines, london, print finisher, digital, litho, print, zund, guilotines, London, Digital, UV & Latex printers