We are currently seeking creative, passionate, and enthusiastic Chefs of all levels. The following opportunities will be based in the Eastbourne and surrounding areas. A valid DBS is required for these roles. If you need to obtain a DBS then we can assist with this.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
* Preparing the food for cooking
* Keeping up with industry trends and creating new recipes
* Reviewing the menu and doing inventory
* Following the budget set by the Restaurant Manager
* Ordering food for the kitchen
* Monitoring food production and food and staff costs
* Training staff
* Managing relationships with distributors and resolving any issues with vendors, promptly
* Ensuring standard portions and quality of dishes
* Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen and ensuring sanitation practices in the kitchen
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Passion for preparing and cooking quality fresh food
* Experience chef with good knife skills and can work well under pressure
* Experience working in a high-volume kitchen
* Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
* Good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies