NEW PRINCIPAL EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER JOB AVAILABLE IN WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRE
A leading research & development organisation based in Watford, Hertfordshire are seeking a skilled and experienced Principal Embedded Software Engineer to join their continuously growing team. You will get the opportunity to create complex electro-mechanical products / systems for aerospace, medical, and telecommunications industries.
As a Principal Embedded Software Engineer you will in a team of 50+ hardware, software, and mechanical engineers to develop machine and human interfacing technologies. This Principal Embedded Software Engineer will be hands on in development and responsible for mentoring junior engineers. This job is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that offers clear career progression.
Skills & Experience required for the Principal Embedded Software Engineer:
* Degree educated in relevant engineering discipline
* Experience in leading and mentoring junior software engineers
* Experience in Bare-Metal embedded software programming
* Experience with driver interfacing (SPI, 12C, CAN, etc.).
* Exposure to Embedded Linux would be very beneficial.
* Experience with multithreaded operating systems.
Following the completion of another very successful year this business is investing heavily into its R&D team. This Principal Embedded Software Engineer job will provide you with ongoing development and challenges.
If you would like to apply for the Principal Embedded Software Engineer position in Watford, Hertfordshire please send your CV or you can call Steve Bernat on (phone number removed)