Well respected property business situated in the heart of Norwich is looking to appoint an Assistant Accountant. This is a varied and rewarding role supporting the entire business working in a friendly and helpful environment.
Your main duties includes the following:
* To provide all aspects of Lettings Accounts administration processing tenancy rents and landlord's accounts
* Submit Tax Returns
* Process tenants deposits ensuring accurate records are maintained on in-house systems
* Chasing tenant rent arrears and landlord outstanding fees
* Keep accurate records and ensure compliance with current ARLA regulations and legislation.
* Carry out monthly and annual reconciliations and assist with producing audit reports
* Processing contractor invoices and payment of same
* Administering Rent Reviews
* Monthly Management Reports
* Good organisational and time management skills, ability to prioritise tasks.
* Demonstrate efficiency and attention to detail.
* Excellent accounting reconciliation skills
* Excellent communication Skills
* Proficient in Word, Outlook and Excel
* No prior lettings experience required as full training given
Full-time permanent role with some WFM flexibility.
For further information please contact Sam Holt at Big Sky Additions