My client is a friendly, well established company committed to providing an excellent service, great value for money and outstanding customer service. Established in 1999, they have grown year on year by providing a professional, quality service at affordable prices. They currently service around 450 customers across Southern England. Despite their fast growth, they still care about every customer and every contract. They pride ourselves on their attention to detail and delivery of a thorough, reliable high quality service. To help drive their continued growth, they are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join their expanding team. The role centres on Wokingham and surrounding areas, such as Reading, Farnborough, Bracknell. With the longest journeys will be circa one hours drive.
Reporting to one of our Operations Managers, you will be responsible for the site management and smooth running of around 30 - 40 customer sites. The portfolio is mixed and includes the likes of Schools, Office, Leisure, Medical and a small amount of hospitality. This will involve the ongoing management of approximately 40 - 60 part-time cleaning staff, the recruitment and training of new staff where required and carrying out regular quality audits with each customer. You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of cleaning standards and customer and staff satisfaction is maintained through excellent customer service.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Performing regular site audits with customers
* Maintain regular customer contact
* Ensure highest standards of cleanliness are maintained at all customer sites
* Ensure continuous customer satisfaction
* Ensure that health and safety standards are maintained at all times
* Maintain regular contact with site teams to ensure awareness of site specific requirements
* Plan, facilitate and monitor ongoing training for site operatives
* Provide feedback on performance and to take responsibility for managing issues that may arise
* Ensure sufficient amounts of cleaning equipment, materials and consumables on site
* Ensure customer sites are fully manned including cover and recruitment at all times.
* Submit fortnightly pay-sheets, other administration such as holiday forms and carry out payroll tasks
* Carry out any other duties that are required as directed by the Regional Manager
* Attend regular meetings with the Regional Manager and Ops Director at their head office in Berkshire
The ideal candidate will:
* Reside within the area that the role covers
* Be pro-active, logical and forward thinking
* Be flexible on working times (40 hours a week at times required to service customer sites)
* Have a good knowledge of the cleaning industry
* Have a strong desire to succeed and promote a high level of customer service
* Have self-motivation
* Have excellent communication skills
* Take full responsibility for tasks
* Manage teams a supportive manner
* Have a valid UK driver's license, satisfactory references and the right to work in the UK
Basic salary up to £25k per annum, mileage allowance, mobile phone, iPad, up to 25 days annual leave (depending on length of service) and a NEST pension scheme.
We do try to reply to each application personally, however as you can appreciate we receive a high number of applications for each role we handle and it is not always possible to do this. Therefore if we do not contact you within seven days your application for this particular role has not been successful. However we have retained your CV and we will advise you of future roles that may be of interest. Fairford Associates operates as an Employment Agency introducing work-seekers to client employers for direct employment by those employers