Central London are looking to grow after a flying start.
The MD has 9 years plus experience growing successful construction recruitment teams, and is looking for experienced consultants to join the team.
The agency is in a group of start up recruitment agencies, some now turning over more than £50 million, so they are very serious about growth and have all the financial backing and infrastructure behind them to be successful. They are cash rich and ready to invest in the growth of the business, and the individual they hire.
They are ideally looking for a Senior Consultant/Principal Consultant or AD level 360 recruitment consultant to come on board, grow their own desk and grow a team around them. They are looking for someone with a long term plan, someone that wants to manage a team and be integral to the success of a start up business. They have some very exciting plans which the MD will look forward to telling any potential candidates.
They are a White Collar specials construction search agency, focussing on roles between £50K and £120K.
* Strategic and well thought out and planned approaches to Main contracting and Sub-contracting market.
* Head hunting senior level white collar candidates.
* Grow a desk and recruit in own right, whilst also hiring a team and growing the business.
* Will take on more and more responsibility with the idea that you will have your own vertical and hubs/teams that you manage with different verticals in White Collar.
* Drive the business forward, embody the start up mentality, be a leader, market the business, network and get their name out there.
* Strategically partner clients, and form close working, long term relationships to grow big accounts that the business can then service as it grows.
* Ideally you will have 3 plus years 360 recruitment experience, you will need to have potential to be fast tracked to management role within the business. Ideally you will have management experience or ability and potential to manage and drive to do so. You will be mentored and supported by the MD.
* Open minded consultants who are able to change the way they work or see things, and who want to constantly learn, improve and push themselves forward.
* They are open on hiring from different recruitment sector backgrounds but needs to have 3 years experience filling commercial roles (IT, Property, legal, construction white collar, finance etc)
* Need experience of hiring Perm, senior level or hard to fill candidate scarce roles.
* LinkedIn Headhunt experience and proficiency
* Someone ambitious, that wants to grow a team
* Someone with commercial acumen that would put a business plan together with the MD for their desk and hold their own talking to senior level candidates, and main contracting clients.
* Cultural fit is very important, need to be a go getter type personality with ideas, and drive and motivation, someone who will work in partnership with the MD, to bounce ideas of each other and drive the business forward.
Salary and package is flexible depending on the individual, their experience, and what they can bring to the role, but the client is very realistic in terms of salary and flexible to secure the right candidate to some extent.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact Emma Vata or apply below.
Please Note: Higher Success Ltd (the company) is a Rec2Rec recruitment agency advertising this role on behalf of a client. Data provided by applying for this role will be used specifically for recruitment purposes only and in line with GDPR and Data Protection Act (2018).
Higher Success Rec2Rec cover roles in London, Kent and the South East.
To view this Rec2Rec company's Privacy Notice and Data Subject Rights Policy please visit our website.
The company shall not disclose your data to a client or a third party without your express consent.
Please note that should you be unsuccessful your details shall be kept on file for the purposes of recruitment unless you request otherwise by contacting the company's Data Protection Officer Emma Vata
Rec2Rec London, Rec2Rec Kent, Rec2Rec