Here at CareCo, we're all about making life easier for people. It gets us out of bed in the morning, and it sends us home at the end of the day knowing we've done our bit to help somebody with their day-to-day struggles.
CareCo aims to provide top quality products for the mobility and care market at the UK's lowest prices. Our range of over 5,000 products are designed for both indoor and outdoor use to assist our customer's improved mobility and quality of life.
As a leading independent distributor with over 13 years' experience within the mobility market as a group, we, at CareCo, pride ourselves on our growing reputation for supplying quality products, value for money and excellent service.
The position is based in Brentwood. Our brand new head office, which is currently being built, will be based in Braintree area so we'll be looking for someone keen to move there in a year from now.
Responsible for the delivery of exceptional administration for the Returns department, this will be achieved by working along a team of administrators responsible for various parts of the returns process. Strong organisational skills will need to be evidenced along with a strong understanding of Microsoft office.
The position demands someone who is physically fit as the role demands some lifting, manual handling training will be given.
Main Duties and responsibilities
* Gain a working knowledge of CareCo products, understanding the standards with which our returns need to be returned to stock.
* Effectively list and record returns from Tuffnell's, DPD, DX, Royal Mail, MTS, HDD, and our own Logistics team. Ensure check lists are completed and the relevant photos taken as a record where necessary.
* To ensure that all re-boxing is carried out where necessary, to ensure returning goods are stripped of any customer details including receipts and courier labels.
People & Communication
* Understanding the process, through our bespoke system of processing returns into either Stock, Damaged, Ex Demonstration or disposed of.
* To assist with the Daily Returns report where necessary or to assist with holiday cover.
* Communicate daily with all departments of the company when a return has not arrived at Brentwood HQ in a resalable condition. Communicate to all departments and senior management team when correct notes or returns records have been missed and ensuring that a warranty claim or courier claim is raised in a timely manner by the member of staff returning the goods.
* Keeping their workspace tidy at all times including the office space and returns bays