We are recruiting for an Accounts Semi-Senior to join a dynamic firm of accountants to be based at the firm's office on the outskirts of Maidenhead. This is a good all round accounting position that will support the seniors who are under pressure because of the continued growth of the business.
As Accounts Semi-Senior, in time and with training, your responsibilities will include:
* Statutory accounts preparation
* Management accounts preparation
* Tax work including P11Ds
* Company secretarial
We welcome applications from candidates with the following skills, experience and attributes:
* At least one years' experience within a UK accountancy practice
* Ideally have started studying for an accountancy qualification, although not essential
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Be IT literate and ideally have some experience of QuickBooks, Sage and/or Xero
* Have a willingness to learn and develop an accountancy career within practice
This successful firm of accountants will offer a competitive salary and benefits, a full study package to become a qualified accountant and a supportive working environment where a motivated person can thrive and progress.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Accounts Semi-Senior role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful