Victor Chase Legal Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a well established yet ever-growing law firm based inCoventry.
Conveyancing experience is preferred however any practice area will be considered.
The ideal candidate
* Solid legal secretary experience gained within busy law firms
* Experience of working in a residential conveyancing department
* Excellent command of English spelling, punctuation and grammar
* Excellent word processing and audio typing skills- knowledge of BigHand management systems is advantageous
* Excellent customer service skills, including professional and friendly telephone manner
* Experience of working alongside and supporting senior fee earners
You will also need to bring excellent audio typing/word processing skills (BigHand system ideal), a good working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word/Excel/PowerPoint), first-class organisational skills and the ability to show initiative, drive and determination while achieving results and hitting deadlines in a fast-moving team environment - which could include covering for other offices on a 'remote' basis.
Experience using a case management system -ALB or similar- would also be advantageous, but is not essential as training will be provided.
Benefits will include:
• Attractive starting salary, subject to relevant legal sector experience
• Awards for achievement/recognition
• Pension scheme with employer's contributions
• Generous annual holiday entitlement, including a day off for your birthday
• Support for training/education where appropriate
• Genuine career opportunities in a fast-growing practice where 'work/life' balance matters