Senior Project Manager - eCommerce
35k to 50K plus benefits. Hybrid working available, Manchester city centre - stunning offices and home based, flexible to suit
Our client is one of the UK's leading and fastest growing Digital groups with an enviable client base. Working for one of their companies opens up a world of possibilities for exceptional career development and staying on top of technical developments. Due to growth within one of their businesses we are now looking for a talented Senior Project Manager to join their award winning eCommerce agency. Offering a superb working culture, flexibility, loads of fun plus a wealth of Ecommerce expertise they are an exceptional company to work for. We are now looking for a talented and self-motivated Senior Project Manager, ideally with an Agency background, to join our team, working with both the internal team and directly with the clients to help them succeed online.
* Working with a series of tools such as Jira, Tempo and Service Desk to fully understand clients requirements, team capacity and project status
* Work with the development team and the account/project management team across a range of projects encompassing both monthly retainers and full website builds as well as special projects
* Working with our clients and the internal team to create robust schedules and ensure that these are adhered to
* Providing a proactive service to our clients by frequently liaising and updating them on task/project status either directly or via an Account Manager
* Working with clients and the account management to ensure a backlog of tasks is in place for all retainer clients
* Understanding the scope and requirements of any given project and creating a project plan where appropriate as well as any other relevant project governance
* Ensuring that all tasks/projects are delivered within scope, on time and within the approved budget
* Working with the Account Management team to ensure all tasks are in a position to be scheduled and have sufficient detail and an estimate.
* Ensuring that all relevant tasks are scheduled + that delivery dates are fed back to the client either directly or via an Account Manager
* Confident both attending and leading project meetings with clients to gather requirements
* Provide reports to both the internal team and clients numerous covering metrics
Main Skills and Experience
* We are looking for someone who is as passionate, hard-working and has determination to succeed.
* 2+ years' experience in Project Management, preferably within an agency
* A good understanding of existing Project Management methodologies and an interest in developing methodologies
* The ability to manage multiple work streams at any given time
* Have a minimum of one years' experience of direct project management within a software team
* Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of delivery projects from conception to launch.
* Have advanced client liaison and communication skills and an ability to develop, nurture and maintain customer and internal relationships
* Have experience of creating and managing key documentation such as project plans
* Have experience of taking details of client's requirements and creating detailed briefs and of running client workshops and planning meetings.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision with an ability to plan and prioritise your own time and workload to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met on time and to the required standard.
"Serata Search are operating as an Employment Agency