Are you willing to relocate to Dublin?
A building services consulting firm offering expertise in M&E - Building Services - Electrical and Mechanical Engineering based in Dublin, Ireland
The primary focus is on high-quality designs & developing a strong teamwork ethic.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced and client-focused Senior Mechanical Design - Building Services Engineering to join their team at the office in Dublin.
* Preparation of electrical design work on projects from start to finish.
* Prepares, Process Mechanical BIM models and sets of construction drawings
* Utilizes advanced BIM modeling techniques and Acts as BIM Modeling Coordinator during the project lifecycle to ensure coordination between the design and construction.
* As a key figure in this established team of expert engineers and technicians, you will be working closely with colleagues of various disciplines, you will prepare and oversee detailed engineering designs using appropriate design software.
* Working across a variety of sectors such as education, commercial, health care, retail and critical systems, and will take responsibility for the management of projects to achieve financial and time deadlines
* Attending and leading project and design meetings to ensure successful planning, allocation and coordination of work.
* You will be given the opportunity to become involved in a wider range of activities beyond just the technical, including supervision and management of staff, the management of client relationships, the financial management of projects and the marketing of the practice's services, which will provide a sound basis for further career progression in the future.
* Must have a degree level in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering and having gained experience in a Mechanical engineering role within a building services context ideally, you are already well versed in relevant design.
* With 5 - 10 years of experience within the Mechanical engineering field along with building services experience.
* Experience in detailed coordination with other design disciplines and having the proven ability in both overseeing and producing creative design solutions, as well as preparing specifications and CDM documentation and project reports, and crucially - you have a passion for creative and intuitive design.
* Given the collaborative and client-focused nature of this role, excellent communication skills and experience of using your initiative to overcome challenges are essential.
* Experience of using BIM and ideally experience of setting up BIM processes and protocols would also be a benefit.
Salary - €Competitive salary
Services - Building Services - Mechanical Design Engineering
Eligiblity - Must be eligible to work legally and permanently in Ireland
How to apply
Send your recent CV & Cover letter in Word Doc Format to Andy
For suitable candidates, you will receive an email containing the Initial Questions