e are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our teams as Play Activity Leaders in Crawley, West Sussex. Does the below apply to you?
Forge Wood Primary, Somerley Drive, Crawley RH10 3SW
£8.00 - £9.00 pay per hour (depending on age & experience)
Breakfast Club 7:30- 9:00am & After School Club 15:00- 18:00
1. Are you a passionate and creative individual who is looking for a role that is flexible, fun and rewarding?
2. Do you want to make a difference, have endless growth opportunities and have a passion for working with and inspiring children?
If your answer is yes, then start your career today with the UK's leading childcare provider for breakfast clubs, after school clubs and holiday clubs!
Energy Kidz is a leading provider of out of school childcare. With over 12 years of experience, Energy Kidz has a network of passionate colleagues across the country, we deliver our fun packed childcare services nationwide, energizing children with play and activity throughout local communities.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our teams in Crawley, West Sussex.
As part of Junior Adventures Group UK, Energy Kidz currently operates in 250+ schools and leisure settings across the UK and engages with over 300,000 children, making us the biggest provider of children's services in the UK. Globally we operate in over 1000 settings across Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland and England. Join our worldwide network of colleagues to join us on our mission to build brighter futures for children across the globe!
A Day in the life of our Play Activity Leaders…
Our Play Activity Leader role allows you to tap into your creativity - whatever your passions - whether it's energizing play and activities, being active through dance and movement, or getting creative through expressive arts - we'll work with you to see them put into practice. What's important to us is that young people and children are having a good time while they learn.
As a Play Activity Leader you will be responsible for…
* Creating an exciting play environment for children to thrive.
* Providing a whole of child approach to learning.
* Engaging with children in entertaining and educational play.
* Supervising children to ensure their safety and security is a primary focus
* Being a leader, empowering your team to deliver within safeguarding and health and safety procedures.
For your adventure:
We know that heroes come in all shapes and sizes, but here are some things that will help you get the job:
* Level 2 Childcare Qualification
* A passion for working with children is essential
* A desire to be a child's hero
* Enthusiasm and a passion for people.
* Excellent communication skills
* You're a big kid at heart
* Paediatric first aid qualification is a nice to have (we can organise this for you).
At Energy Kidz we realise that hard work and commitment should be rewarded, so we provide our team members with not only a competitive salary, but also:
* Paid holiday
* Company pension
* Childcare discounts
* Weekends off!
* Reward and Recognition Scheme
* Wellness events
* Working with children every day!
* A chance to grow your career
* Industry leading training and development
* A great culture
* A place where you can let your personality shine.
* Fun. It's what big kids do.
We're big kids at heart, and we always put our people first. So come and work with us at Energy Kidz!
If you're interested in this position, we'd love to get to know you better, so apply now!
This role is based in Crawley, West Sussex; however, we have various vacancies open all throughout the UK. So, if this vacancy doesn't sound like the one for you, get in touch anyway as we have multiple opportunities available