- Carry out water tests on all hot tubs in line with required guidelines
- Upkeep of gardens, grass and public areas to a five star standard
- Carry out a full clean on all hot tubs on holiday changeover days
- Carry out any required maintenance work on the hot tubs
- Provide hot tub advise to holiday guests as needed
- Safe use and storage of chemicals
Grounds and Hot Tubs Assistant position available at the stunning Wareham Forest Lodge Retreat. This is a perfect opportunity to join our small, friendly team at this beautiful park.
Wareham Forest provides luxury hot tubs with a number of it’s holiday homes which are available for guests to hire. You will work within this small team to clean and maintain all hot tubs, carry out water tests and carry out a full clean down of hot tubs on holiday changeover days. You will also attend to the grounds on a daily basis, carrying out maintenance work, grass cutting and ensuring the overall presentation of the park.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Grounds jobs within a commutable distance of Poole
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is an advantage
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Driving licence is essential in order to drive buggy around the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities